* Provision to capture the following details during employee registration :-
* Personal information
* Dependent details
* Statutory details like PF number, ESI number, Bank account details, etc.
* Identity details like PAN card number, Adhar card number, photograph, digital signature, passport number, etc.
* Employment type like contract period, training period, probation period, bond period, etc.
* Provision to update any employee records
* Blocking/unblocking of employees from master screen
* Employee records can’t be deleted once referred in any transactions to avoid user mistakes
* Employee and HOD tagging
* Assigning leave types and their count to registered employees
* Scheduling and maintaining training related activities
* Provision to allot marks before and after the training
* Master data entry for shifts, leaves, allowances, deductions, etc.
* Salary class concept to create classes by assigning percentage for each of the created allowances
* Assigning salary structure to the employees by either manually choosing the allowance type and the amount individually or by choosing a suitable salary class and entering the total salary amount
* Included contract salary or monthly salary option
* Negative salary carry over
* Provision for creating various deductions and assigning it to the employees
* Creation, modification and deletion of duty roster entries by department heads
* Provision to import files for duty roster entries
* Provision to import the previously added duty roster entry for the employee’s current duty roster entry
* Leave application either by individual employee login ID or by the HR
* Provision for applying permission, on-duty and compensatory leaves
* Leave/permission approval screens for department HOD’s and the HR
* Control panel settings to define maximum and minimum eligible permission hours per day, leave restrictions at a stretch, etc.
* Biometric Integration for auto posting of attendance
* Provision for day/month wise manual attendance entry
* Vaccination and annual health check-up entry
* Salary generation – employee wise, branch wise, department wise, employee type wise, wage category wise, etc.
* Provision to hold and remove the salary
* Designation based organization chart
* Various employee reports like employee details, employee log report, etc.
* Biometric reports and attendance reports
* Leave/Permission/On-duty reports
* Payroll reports like salary report, pay slip, gratuity reports, etc.
* Allowance and deduction reports
* Bank statement list