* Provision to create operation theaters and link them with the complexes
* Provision to group surgeries in master pages
* Provision to create OT notes templates against doctors/surgeries
* Extended duration & rate definition in the master screen
* Provision to enable/disable Pre Assessment Clinic (PAC) transactions
* Status entry for PAC requests
* Customizable PAC status entry template
* Theater Booking from ward
* Provision to mark the priority while booking a theater from ward
* Booking is confirmed once the OT user approves the request based on the theater availability
* Provision to create various checklists like pre-operative, post-operative, checklist before the patient leaves the OT room, etc. with certain fields as mandatory in every checklist
* Approval for pre-operative checklist
* Reservation and scheduling patients for surgery.
* Operation Theatre Scheduling: Allows the allotment, cancellation and rescheduling of Operation theatres
* Raising and validating an operation: The operations scheduled have to be validated by the senior surgeon
* Preparing an operation dossier: The dossier for each operation is prepared by the system once the senior Consultant validates the operation
* Entering Operation record: Assists in entering and validating the detailed Operation record
* Entering Anesthesia record: Assists in entering and validating the detailed Anesthesia record along with the provision for maintaining Post-op progress
* Post-surgery job entry with all details captured
* Capturing of patient’s actual in & out time along with intubation, exudation time and anesthesia start & end time
* RFID integration to auto post the theater IN and OUT timings of the patients, equipment, etc.
* Interfacing with various modalities used in OT i.e. monitor, scopes, etc.
* Provision to tag primary and associate surgeons in the job entry screen
* Scheduling of various resources such as surgeons, anesthesiologists, equipment and material
* Provision to update the OT job entry and the theatre booking schedules
* Facility to place orders on Pharmacy, Laboratories etc. required to perform the scheduled service in OT
* Recording of material, pharmacy and inventory items issued to the patients
* Template based surgeon & anesthetist notes entry
* Provision for attaching images/videos recorded during the surgery in the notes entry screen
* Provision for manual billing of OT charges and automatic posting of charges once job entry is completed based on the formula defined in the masters
* OT clearance – financial, medical, etc.
* Surgeon/Doctors fees interfaced to account payments
* Scenario based fee settings for cases with more than 1 surgeons operating on multiple procedures during same OT and same surgeon operating on multiple procedures during same OT
* Improves revenue by maximizing throughput and theater utilization.
* Job entry report
* Booking list
* Theater booking report
* TAT for theater cancellation
* Surgery performed report
* Surgery master report
* Surgery type